Hydronic HVAC Sales appreciates your interest in our products/services and our company. Data privacy is important to Hydronic HVAC Sales and we want you to be informed about the information Hydronic HVAC Sales collects and how that data is handled.
This statement applies to Hydronic HVAC Sales and the www.HydronicHVAC.com website (“Website”) and Hydronic HVAC Toolkit App (“App”).
Overview of the Information Hydronic HVAC Sales Collects and How Hydronic HVAC Sales Uses that Information:
- We collect information you choose to submit to fulfill the objective you have requested and for general business management purposes.
- That information may include your name, company name, email address, telephone number, and other identifiers that permit physical or online contact.
- If you provide your information to Hydronic HVAC Sales, including name and email address, Hydronic HVAC Sales may send you communications via email containing information about special features featured on the Website, App or any other service or products Hydronic HVAC Sales thinks may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive those communications from Hydronic HVAC Sales, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the link in that email, or by following the instructions in “Your Choices” below.
Usage Information Hydronic HVAC Sales Gathers:
- Hydronic HVAC Sales may collect information which is based upon your behavior and navigation on the Websites. This information allows Hydronic HVAC Sales to carry out internal research on users’ interests, demographics and behavior so that Hydronic HVAC Sales can better understand, and in turn provide better information, products and services to you and other customers. Please note the information collected only maps IP address and does not contain individual name or identifying information.
How Hydronic HVAC Sales Responds to Do Not Track Signals:
- Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on DNT, the browser sends a message to websites requesting that they don’t track the user.
- The ability to use DNT depends on the browser used to access the Hydronic HVAC Sales website. Some latest versions of browsers are able to implement DNT that will be respected by Hydronic HVAC Sales.
How Hydronic HVAC Sales Uses Social Plug-Ins:
- Hydronic HVAC Sales uses social plug-ins (also known as “buttons”) of social networks such as Google+.
- When you visit Hydronic HVAC Sales websites the buttons are not activated, and they will remain inactive unless you click on one of the buttons. After you click on a button, it will remain active until you deactivate them or you delete your cookies.
- If you are logged on to a social network, the network can assign your visit to the website to your user account.
- If you are a member of a social network, you must log out from the social network before activating the buttons on our website, if you do not want the social network to assign data obtained during your visit to our website with your social membership data.
When Hydronic HVAC Sales May Transfer Data to Third Parties:
- Where necessary, the information you provided is transmitted to third parties to assist Hydronic HVAC Sales to provide you with products and services as requested by you and maintain the support services provided by Hydronic HVAC Sales. These companies will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not use that data for any other purpose.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement, Hydronic HVAC Sales takes steps to protect all Personal Data from being disclosed to any third parties except when required or permitted by law. In addition, Hydronic HVAC Sales may use your information to assist in the prevention of unlawful activities, in connection with actual or proposed litigation, or to protect our property, security, people and other rights or interests.
- We may also share your Personal Data with companies in our group and/or our affiliates.
- If we or any part of our group is sold, or some of its assets transferred to a third party, your Personal Data may also be transferred to the acquirer, even if they are not in the same line of business as us. Potential purchasers and their advisors may have limited access to Personal Data as part of the sale process. However, use of your Personal Data will remain subject to this Privacy Statement.
- Similarly, your Personal Data may be passed on to a successor in interest in the unlikely event of a liquidation, bankruptcy or administration.
How Hydronic HVAC Sales Protects Personal Data:
- Hydronic HVAC Sales uses technical and organizational security measures designed to try to protect the data you provide us, against manipulation, loss, destruction, and inappropriate access by third parties.
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact, and we will respect your wishes, by clicking this link.
- You may turn off cookies in your browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- To correct inaccuracies in Hydronic HVAC Sales’s record of your personal information contact Hydronic HVAC Sales by clicking this link.
- We take steps to protect the information you provide against unauthorized access and use. For more information about Hydronic HVAC Sales’s privacy practices, click here.
Updates to Our Privacy Statement:
- We may occasionally post updates to this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. If you would like to keep a permanent record of this Privacy Statement please print a copy now.
How to Contact Us:
Hydronic HVAC Sales Privacy Team