Available in 11 power exhausted model sizes, the unit covers a wide variety of applications. They have input ranges from 75,000 to 400,000 Btu/Hr and can operate on either natural or propane gas. The airflow direction can be specified when ordering the unit. The duct furnace is certified for location either upstream or downstream from cooling coils and has a drain pan that allows connection to a condensate drain line.
Modine DFS Indoor Duct Furnace Standard Features:
- Separated combustion design for buildings with dusty environments, high humidity, or negative pressure.
- CSA certification for use in the US and Canada.
- 80% thermally efficient.
- Factory installed power exhauster.
- 20 gauge aluminized steel cabinet.
- 115 Volt control step down transformer with 24 Volt gas controls. (Other transformer voltages available).
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger.
- Aluminized steel burner with stainless steel separator strip.
- Certified to 3.0” W.C. external static pressure.
- Single stage intermittent pilot with continuous retry control system for operation on natural gas or propane gas.
- Right side access to burner and gas controls (when looking into the discharge) with slide-out burner drawer.
- High limit safety control.
- Control terminal board.
- 409 stainless steel heat exchanger and burner
- 409 stainless steel drip pan
- Two-stage, mechanical modulation, and electronic modulation controls for either natural or propane gas
- Building management compatible gas controls for modulation control using 0 – 10 Vdc or 4 – 20 mA input
- High and/or low gas pressure switches