Your Extended Forecast: 93% Efficiency with 100% Chance of Savings
Hydronic HVAC is pleased to introduce the Modine Effinity 93 (Models PTC/BTC), the most efficient gas-fired unit heaters in North America.
With ten propeller models available (from 55,000 to 310,000 BTU/hr) and 3 blower models available (from 215,000 to 310,000 BTU/hr), all operating at 93% efficiency, the Effinity93 will dramatically lower energy costs through decreased gas/propane consumption. For those looking to feel even more green, each unit will reduce CO2 output by roughly 13% versus comparable sized heaters.
Modine Effinity 93 Unit Heaters
The Conservicore™ secondary recuperative heat exchanger is fabricated from AL29-4C Stainless Steel for superior durability and has a convenient power vented capability. The PVC vent material is easy to install and extremely cost effective. Includes a contractor convenience package (standard on all units) including a service outlet, operational status lights for troubleshooting and external thermostat terminals.
With the Effinity 93 you are assured the following features:
- Modine’s exclusive Conservicore™ technology relieves your fear of failure thanks to its ability to withstand acidic condensate
- A design that was made with contractors in mind for faster installation and lower installation costs
- Product line that’s built off the successful PTS-model footprint; all Effinity93 box sizes are equal to a corresponding PTS model
- The Contractor Convenience Package is standard on all units, allowing for easier connectivity and troubleshooting
Modine makes it easy to accessorize your Effinity93 to meet your specifications:
- Complete line of accessories to handle the condensate
- Energy Saver Kit
- GFCI surge protection adapter plug
- 30, 60, 90 degree air deflector hoods
- Horizontal and vertical concentric vent kits
- Two-point mounting kit
- Conversion kits for natural gas and propane, including high-altitude
Modine PTC 93% Efficient Separated Combustion Unit Heater Features:
- Uses 100% outside air for combustion.
- High efficiency condensing design allows for inexpensive venting with PVC or CPVC.
- Secondary heat exchanger is constructed with AL29-4C stainless steel – Don’t settle for anything less with condensing type unit heaters.
- Sealed compartment protects combination gas control, ignition control, manifold and burner.
- Horizontal or vertical concentric vent kits are available.
- 93% Thermal efficiency.
- Factory configured for use with propane or natural gas (please specify).
- 100% Shut-off with continuous retry direct spark ignition.
- Certified for commercial and industrial applications.
- Greater durability in “hostile” environments (environments possessing substances that may deteriorate the performance of the unit)
- External gas connections.
- Quiet operation.
- Durable polyester powder coat paint finish.
- Installs quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity.
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small diameter PVC or CPVC pipe.
Permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability.
Full 10 year parts warranty on heat exchanger, 2 year parts coverage on everything else.