For applications requiring a low profile unit, Modine offers the Hot Dawg® unit heater. The Hot Dawg may be installed in residential or commercial applications just one inch below the ceiling. The superior quality matched with the following features makes the Hot Dawg unit heater an easy choice for a variety of applications.
- Hush-puppy quiet operation.
- Uses natural or propane gas.
- Certified for residential, commercial and industrial use.
- Low-profile design and neutral color to blend in with decor.
- Lightweight, easily installs 1” from ceiling with only 2 angle brackets (included).
- Install quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity.
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe.
- Right or left hand controls available on all 30-75 units. Gas, electrical and flue connections can be changed by simply flipping the Hot Dawg over.
- Permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability.
- Full 10-year warranty on heat exchanger.
- Also available with a blower. Contact Modine for further information.
- Brochure – Gas-Fired Unit Heaters – Power Vented, Separated Combustion, High-Efficiency Condensing (6-107.14)
- Brochure – Gas-Fired Unit Heaters – Power Vented (6-189.9)
- Hot Dawg Residential Garage Heater Model HD, HDS (6-114.8)
- Installation & Service Manual Model HD, HDB Hot Dawg Unit Heaters (6-583.6)
- Wiring Diagram Model HD, HDB Hot Dawg Unit Heaters (6-461.1)
- Honeywell thermostat wiring for unit heaters (6-436.9)
- Sound and Pressure Data – Models HD, HDS, PTS (6-120.0)
- NG to LP Conversion (Direct Spark Ignition) – Models HD, HDB, HDS, HDC, PTP, PTS, BTS, PTC (75-515.4)
- LP to NG Conversion (Direct Spark Ignition) – Models HD, HDB, HDS, HDC, PTP, PTS, BTS, PTC (75-516.2)
- NG to LP Conversion (Hot Surface Ignition) – Models HD, HDS (75-513.2)
- LP to NG Conversion (Hot Surface Ignition) – Models HD, HDS (75-514.2)
- Residential Owner’s Manual – Models HD, HDB, HDS, HDC (6-577.6)
- 2-Point Mounting Kit – Models HD, HDS, PTS, PTC (6-574.1)