The new PTS/BTS, tubular heat exchanger, separated combustion unit is specifically designed for environments with hostile atmospheric conditions, such as chemicals, high humidity or negative pressure. Built on our successful Hot Dawg heater platform, this new line expands tubular heat exchanger coverage to units rated from 150,000 to 400,000 BTU/hr.
On these units, combustion air is brought in from outside the heated area, either from outdoor air or from an adjacent room. This eliminates the need to use contaminated indoor air for combustion.
All PTS/BTS units are packed with features to deliver maximum comfort:
- Swept wing fan on sizes from 100,000 to 200,000 BTU’s/hr for superior airflow and noise reduction where it’s needed most
- In-shot burners fire each heat exchanger tube for reliable performance, ease of service and decreased noise on ignition
- Same-size vent and combustion air inlets throughout product line makes installation easier
- Optional stainless steel heat exchanger
- Centrifugal blower models with adjustable sheaves for wide airflow range (BTS line)
- Longer allowable vent lengths (up to 50′ vs 30′) versus previous line, providing greater installation options.
- Brochure – Separated Combustion Gas-Fired Unit Heater Models HDS, HDC, PTS, BTS (6-175.5)
- Brochure – Gas-Fired Unit Heaters (6-107.14)
- Installation & Service Manual Model PTS, BTS Unit Heaters (6-561.4)
- Wiring Diagram Model PTS, BTS Unit Heaters (6-461.1)
- Honeywell thermostat wiring for unit heaters (6-436.9)
- Sound and Pressure Data – Models HD, HDS, PTS (6-120.0)
- NG to LP Conversion – Models HD, HDB, HDS, HDC, PTP, PTS, BTS, PTC (75-515.4)
- LP to NG Conversion – Models HD, HDB, HDS, HDC, PTP, PTS, BTS, PTC (75-516.2)
- 2-Point Mounting Kit – Models HD, HDS, PTS, PTC (6-574.1)